Our double cell honeycomb blackout shades use special integrated foil technology to help provide you with maximum insulation. In addition to their excellent insulating properties, our blackout shades will effectively keep out the light, making them the perfect window treatment for bedrooms and other areas of the home where light isn’t welcome.
EcoSmart Cellular Blackout Shade Features
- Child Proof Shade Features: Breakaway cords, tensioners, and cord cleats are among our child-safety components.
- R-Value: The R-Value of our double cell blackout shades is an estimated 5.8.
- Blacks Out the Light: These honeycomb shades block out 99% of all light.
- Pleat Retention: Our crisp double cell honeycomb shades won’t sag or flatten. Unlike single cell shades, our internal cord isn’t visible.
- Please Note – Faint rippling can sometimes occur with blackout fabric in patches.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: These shades come backed by our reputation and a limited lifetime warranty.
More About Our Blackout Shades
Double cell blackout EcoSmart shades are top-notch when it comes to insulating your home in total style. Sleek, sturdy, and available in a range of rich colors – these shades are simply unprecedented in terms of cost, appearance, and functionality.
Double cell blackout shades are our most powerful insulators. If you look inside the cell, you can see the shiny foil lining that does all the work to keep energy – be it from your heater or air conditioner – from escaping out your windows. You’ll notice the difference immediately. Saving energy is always a good thing – your wallet and the environment appreciate it!
Ecosmart blackout shades are available in many fantastic colors and with all lift options, except cordless. The fabric is white to the exterior of the house. The fabric blocks out 99% of sunlight, leaving you in darkness and solitude no matter how brightly the sun is shining. Leave your shades up during bright days to let in natural heat, and close them at night to trap it inside.
This fabric has excellent pleat retention qualities and is inherently anti-static and dust repellent. It can be dusted, lightly vacuumed, and spot-cleaned when necessary. Our blackout shades are built to last.
Should you have any questions regarding the benefits of blackout fabric, don’t hesitate to contact a member of our team right away!